Last Updated: July 2, 2020
If you are making a purchase, see Section 19 below for more information on our purchase terms.
1. Use of The Services. The Services are for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use only. Other than as expressly permitted in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise exploit the Services or any content, information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, for any commercial purpose or enterprise. You may not use the Services, or any content within the Services, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of an illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or other individuals or entities.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may access the Services and display and use the content of the Services made available via the Site or the App, and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitation relating to specific material on the Services, electronically copy or download onto your device or other technology used to access the Services portions of the content from the Services, strictly for your personal, non-commercial, lawful use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to access and use the content and services made available in or otherwise accessible through the Services. If you make any other use of the Services, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, and other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
2. Prohibited Uses. You may not (a) decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Services or any portion thereof; (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, any portion thereof, including content accessible via the Services, or any other system or platform through the Services; (c) use any automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or engage in harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, unsolicited emailing, phone calls or mailings, spoofing, flooding, overloading, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any content on the Services; or (d) reverse look up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Services to its source. You agree that you will not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
You will not use the Services to violate any applicable law, rule or regulation and you will not encourage or enable others to violate any applicable law, rule or regulation.
3. Accounts. You may choose to set up an account with us. When you create an account with us, you represent to us that the information you provide us is truthful, accurate, complete, current and otherwise in compliance with these Terms at all times. Submission of false, misleading, inaccurate, incomplete, obsolete, or other information prohibited under these Terms may result in immediate termination of your account on the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including, without limitation, your account password and restricting access to your account. You are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, any activity that occurs as a result of your failure to keep secure and maintain the confidentiality of your account. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us if you desire to cancel your account on the Services. You may not use anyone else’s password or account at any time on the Services. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements and you may be held liable for any losses incurred by us or any other user of the Services if your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential results in someone else’s use of your account or account information.
4. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided under limited license and access rights and not sold to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Services under these Terms, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Services in accordance with the limited license and rights granted in these Terms, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under these Terms. The Services and all content and materials on the Services, including, without limitation, all graphics, interfaces, features, functions, text, button icons, data compilations, software, code and materials thereon, the “look and feel”, selection and arrangement, design and organization of the Services, trademarks and logos, audio and video clips, are owned by, or licensed to, us. We and our licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms. You shall not (a) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any notices of copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights from the Services, including any copy thereof; or (b) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Services, or any features or functionality of the Services, to any third party for any reason, including, without limitation, by making the Services available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at a time.
5. Updates and Unavailability. We may from time to time, in our sole discretion, develop and provide Services updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches or other error corrections, or new features. We may add or remove features or requirements and we may suspend or stop a feature altogether. You agree that we have no obligation to provide any updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You acknowledge that the Services may, from time-to-time, be unavailable due to events like scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, system upgrades, internet outages, and other reasons, some of which are beyond our control. We cannot, and do not, guarantee any specific minimum availability of the Services.
9. User Contributions; Monitoring and Enforcement. The Services may contain interactive features that allow users to post, submit, display, or transmit content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Services. Unless specifically otherwise stated, you agree that by submitting User Contributions to us (a) such User Contributions shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and (b) you grant to us, our affiliates, successors representatives and agents a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right and license to use, transmit, copy, reproduce, publicly display or perform, create derivative works of, or otherwise use such User Contributions, without compensation, acknowledgement or notice to you. You also represent and warrant to us that you have all the necessary permissions and rights to provide such User Contributions to us. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including, without limitation, their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site or the App. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS THEREON, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, DATA ACCURACY, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION UNINTERRUPTED, SECURELY OR BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TRUTHFULNESS, AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AS WELL AS OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, DEFICIENCIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, INTEREST, AWARDS, PENALTIES, FINES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF WHATEVER KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO (A) USE AND ACCESS OF THE SERVICES, BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; (B) BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; (C) VIOLATION OF THE LAW OR ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHT BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; AND (D) ANY ACTIVITY OTHERWISE RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES FOR: (A) PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; OR (B) DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES AND/OR THESE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Governing Law and Venue. These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia, without regard to conflict-of-laws principles and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Georgia. If any provision for these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
15. Jurisdictional Issues; Export Regulation. The Services is operated out of the United States. We make no representation that the Services, or content or information available via the Services, is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to it from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Services from outside the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. The Services may be subject to U.S. export control laws, including, without limitation, the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations.
16. Electronic Communications. The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether through the Site or via email. For contractual purposes, you (i) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (ii) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing.
17. Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will become effective upon posting of revised terms.
18. Copyright. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property or privacy right has been violated by content accessible via the Services, please contact us by email at [email protected]
19. Online Orders.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THE SITE OR THE APP, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THE SITE OR THE APP IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS; (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (I) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (II) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH On the Edge Brands; OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE SITE OR APP’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
a. Order Status. If you have any questions regarding your order, contact us by email as listed in the “Contact Us” section of our Customer Service page at https://www.trueswords.com/Customer-Service#contactUs. We will do our best to respond to your questions within a reasonable time.
b. Pricing Policy. Pricing for products and services ordered by you from us (and associated shipping costs, taxes, and other costs) will be presented to you during the online ordering process. You acknowledge and agree to pay all amounts agreed to by you during the online ordering process. For more information, see our “Pricing Policy” section of our Customer Service page at https://www.trueswords.com/Customer-Service#pricingPolicy.
c. Payment Methods Accepted. We accept Visa, Mastercard, [A4] Discover and American Express.
d. Shipping Policy. View our Shipping Policy during Checkout or please see our “Shipping Policy” section of our Customer Service page at https://www.trueswords.com/Customer-Service#returnPolicy.
e. Return Policy. See our “Returns Policy” section of our Customer Service page at https://www.trueswords.com/Customer-Service#shippingPolicy.
f. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site or the App for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
20. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]